Tik-79.192 Special course in theoretical computer science
Autumn 1998 (2 cr)
This is a course on multi-modal logic and its applications.
We will examine questions regarding:
- completeness and complexity,
- knowledge in multi-agent systems,
- common knowledge,
- knowledge and time, and
- logical omniscience.
Simons:, Tuesdays 10-12, room TB353
- Patrik Simons: Tuesdays 12-13, room TB353
- Course material
- Lecture notes. The course is based on
Fagin,Halpern,Moses,Vardi: Reasoning about
knowledge, MIT Press, 1995.
- Course requirements
- A passing grade in the exam.
- January 13, 1999, 9-12 (room TB353).
Last modified: December 14, 1998